Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Storytime #1


Hey, I'm Aria, and this is (technically) my first post! This is going to be the start of my first story on Blog Tales!

Here we go:

It was midnight, the tile floors reflecting the shine of the black flashlight that I held in my hand, my right one. The other hand was occupied, holding in the crimson. My head felt light, black dots floated around the already dark hallway. My footsteps were slow. I should have been running for my life, but I couldn't. There was glass, the white light shining through it, a temporary aid. There was pounding, in my eardrums, in my heart. The cold wind hit me first, it blew across my face, and I couldn't breathe. I tried. I tried to breathe, but the air, there was too much. I was going to die because there was too much air.

Air lights fire. If you constrict the fire's oxygen, it will die. You cannot have too much air. I am not fire. The fire was around me, the glass breaking next to my ear. I didn't have a chance to react to move, more blood, dripping down the side of my face. I move my fingers up to my face, it is my blood.

I cannot be saved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It was a little past midnight, when I found her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment