Friday, February 7, 2014

Status Update

So, I don't know if I do have some random readers that happen to read when I randomly post at extremely random times, but if so, I would love to get random comments on my writing or these type of post. Basically, I've been super busy (as usual), and I typically write the things I post on here within like 5 seconds of when I write them. If you notice, in the previous sentence, I used the word "like" almost as if I was dictating to the computer (but I'm not, apparently I type like I talk). Anyhow, I don't know if any of you have seen the Disney movie "Frozen", but it is the best movie ever. None of this really relates to writing (other than the parts that do). I was listening to this poetry slam, it was pretty awesome. (Abrupt subject change). I'm in Drivers Ed. Show of hands for all of you who care. (Is that the friendly chirp of crickets I hear?) Oh there are so many of you. Anyways, I just felt the need to give you a status update, and now that I have.
GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment