Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm Back (Sort of)

Well, welcome to the new year. (Late!) Ok, so it's been about a month since I last posted anything, and I did say in my other post that I was going to try to post more over my winter break, BUT that never happened. Anyways, now I have midterms coming up, (Yay, midterms?) and I've been super busy, which is probably not a very good excuse. But if it makes you feel any better, I used this winter break as time to work on my old book from TWO WHOLE YEARS AGO (Time really does fly).

Anyhow, I started a new book (not writing, reading) called Stiff by Mary Roach, and now, I'm getting even more sociopath comments than usual. Well, today, I was saying how next year, I'm planning on taking anatomy and physiology because NOW I'm planning to become a nurse/ pathologist technician. Well, I heard rumor that in some anatomy/physiology classes they dissect cats, and I said, "I could never dissect a cat, I would much rather have a human to dissect." Conversation stopped. Keep in mind, I have friends with similar crime/death/science-y passions as myself, so this is the first time I've said that and gotten a negative reaction (Note I said the first time I've said that AND gotten a negative reaction from other people my age. (Sidenote's sidenote: I have said this phrase many a time to my mother's horror)). Anyhow, that leaded to the other participants in the conversation to have other questions like, "Are you a sociopath?" I think it's because I said the "I would much rather have a human to dissect." with a bit too much enthusiasm (I can tell, even through my typing, that I just freaked out a number of you, my pretty little readers. Mwhahahaha.) Regardless of your fear, I felt the need to scare inform you all that I will put more actual writing (and post) back on soon.

Thanks so much for reading this, and go and write something for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment