Monday, December 9, 2013

Clutz

I don't know if I'm just extremely clumsy or not, but...
Ok that was an absolute lie.
I AM CLUMSY! To the extreme. To that point where you just have to shake your head and walk away.

So, today...
I was sitting eating a dessert, which is rare because half the time desserts make me sick. So I typically don't eat them, but the thing is, once I start, I CAN'T STOP! This may have something to with my clumsiness which actually DOES tend to be around desserts...

You see, you'd think that every time that I put a cookie or a piece of cake into my mouth I would do the reasonable thing and only have a reasonable amount, but no! I act like it's the last batch of cookies I'll ever see. Did you notice I said batch? There's a reason for that. And no, it's not just the fact that I ate 12 cookies that always makes me sick. You see I get sick after two cookies and sometimes even the first one, but I continue to eat because they taste delicious, and no I'm not waddling around in a pool of fat because those desserts are a rarity.

Anyhow...
I was eating a piece of weirdly salty homemade cake when I went and grabbed a glass of milk. You think you know what's going to happen, let me tell you... YOU ARE ONLY PARTIALLY RIGHT!
THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS MY FRIEND ;)

Anyhow...
So I was happily drinking my cup of milk when all of the sudden, bam! I began to laugh. Here's the problem with that, when I laugh, I fall. Somewhere on my journey down, my foot knocked our wood and stone table, knocking the milk glass from the table onto me.
It spilled on my back AND the floor AND my small Chihuahua also named Aria who then proceeded to lick it up.

Two truths and a lie!
I don't have a Chihuahua.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment