Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Procrastination

In the past, I used to be one of those people that never procrastinated and got my work done twelve weeks early, but as I get older, I notice that this habit is growing upon me more and more. For instance, right now I'm supposed to be doing homework instead of blogging about procrastination. In fact, Mondays are always my busiest day, but now that I'm obsessed with blogging, who knows what I'm going to get done.

What made me start thinking about this is trying to do my homework. I'm supposed to be doing Freebody diagrams for Physics. Yet, when I draw the car that's 1000 kg and accelerating at a rate of 2 m/s^2, I spend hours drawing the car. First, the trunk is too big, then it's too small, and don't get me started about trying to figure out which car to drive, by the time I actually get the problem started, it's going to be eight o' clock.

In further news, I got invited to the school's Journalism club, and I'm really excited, only I have math when the club actually meets because the club is not so much a club as a class. Technically, I've finished all my math credits, so do I really need to stay in my math class? I know, I know tsk tsk on me, but I really want to go to this journalism club/class it seems like so much fun!

Anyways, I also just drunk a lot of coffee because it makes me hyper and I was really tired. So, yay! I hope I don't crash after this...

No comments:

Post a Comment