Friday, December 6, 2013

Let me Tell you a Secret

What I really want to become is an author. That has always been my aspiration, and maybe I have seconds to keep your attention because you're a busy person that doesn't have time to read yet another random blog, but I want you to do one thing for me: keep reading.

I am a girl with a dream. I don't want to sound to sappy or anything, but I know we each have our own individual goals, and writing is mine. I want to be known. I want to find a publisher, and I really don't care about fame so much as I care about being heard.

I want someone, someday to look at something I wrote and say, "I want to be write something like this someday." Rather than I want to be just like her.

I am someone who cares about life along with a lot of other things. I'm someone who doesn't have the best grammar in the world, but I am someone with passion, and if you've made it this far through this, I'd like to say, thank you. Thank you for supporting a girl with a dream, and giving me a chance even if it is this small insignificant part of your day, and if I can ask of you one more thing; I'd ask if you could take a little more time and read some of my work and just tell me what you think. That's all I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment