Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Weatherman Lied to me... Again

To whom it may concern,

Weatherman, you lied to me again. I don't know how many times we have to go through this. You promise me one thing, and I get another. Are you incompetent at your job? Or do you just enjoy manipulating me? I believed you when you told me that it would snow, and this morning, when I looked out my window, I was expecting that snow! But what did I get? Nothing at all! Let me clarify, Weatherman, I know that you're not always going to be right, and it wouldn't be so bad had you not set me up with these truly outrageous false expectations, but for this week and last you promised me snow! I'm starting to think you don't know a thing about weather, and as far as I know, our entire relationship has been based off of lies too! You know what, Weatherman? We're through! See if I ever come back to listen to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment